10/29/2009

LJ Floral Design New Website and Blog


I am very excited about my new website www.ljflowers.com. I wanted to showcase my business in a bright and simple format and the new site does just that. I will be adding more pictures to my Gallery soon, so stay tuned. LJ Floral Design is a business that I started after years of working with flowers and doing events. I have a real passion for flowers and I absolutely love designing flowers for weddings. I operate my business out of my home in Campbell, which allows me to pass on great savings to my clients. My philosophy "beautiful and budget savvy" is the basis for my florist business. I believe that beautiful flowers can be had at any budget simply by being creative. I am located in Campbell, CA and service San Jose, Santa Cruz and the entire San Francisco Bay Area.

No comments:

Post a Comment