9/14/2010

Pink Bridal Bouqet


Here is a picture of a bridal bouquet I did this summer...the bride emailed it to me today and let me know that she loved her flowers. It is so nice to hear from a bride after her wedding. When I deliver a bride's bouquet she is usually in the middle of getting her hair done or getting ready for her pictures, which is not really a great time to chat! I put a lot of care and love into my designs and it is nerve-wracking work trying to create something that is the perfect blend of my creativity and her style and vision. It is such an amazing feeling to hear that she loved her flowers! Recently, a few of my brides have called me from the airport on the way to their honeymoons to thank me and this really makes my job all the more worth it and wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment